Monday, April 13, 2009

Best Shot(s) Monday: Dandelion

Yes, I'm still alive! We came back from England in the beginning of the month and we've been running around nonstop since - like always! I know I've been slacking posting to the blog. Cara over at I Miei Due Bambini even called me out last week on her blog and I got another reminder today that I haven't posted anything so I made sure to get at least these two pics uploaded tonight to share with you. I have plenty of pics stacking up. I just need to find the time to transfer them to the computer and write about them.

These pictures were taken when Emily and I went to the park the other week. It was such a mild day and we had a wonderful time. She met a little girl and they kept running off playing "detective," looking for the prettiest flowers and other little treasures at the park. She kept bringing dandelions back to me, so I decided to snap a couple shots of them. She saw the pictures and said, "Oh they're so beautiful and sunshiny!" Tyler didn't make it to the park with us that day since he decided that taking a nap was more important. Maybe next time! Tyler is going to be 16 months already next week. He now has a total of 10 teeth; the top and bottom front four and his upper first molars, which came in at 14 months. Well anyway, enjoy the shots below and hopefully I'll be posting sooner than the last time.





For more Best Shot Monday pics, head over to Mother May I

4 Comments:

traceyclark April 14, 2009 at 12:21 AM  

these are delightful! so happy to have them for BSM.

Colleen @AMadisonMom April 14, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Great shots Shelley! Love the top one...

Cara April 14, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

I love the simplicity of both shots. I use to think Dandelions were Dasies when I was a kid.

Rose April 15, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

I relate to the blogging thing, I'm so far behind, it's not even funny. But these are both just wonderful shots to get back to blogging with. I love them!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP