Sunday, February 27, 2011

52 Weeks of Me: Week 9 (Shadow)

Cara and Jessie's theme for this week was "Shadow." I tried to snap a couple shots outside, but none of them turned out the way I wanted. Then, as I was getting ready for a wine tasting we were going to last night, I spotted a patch of sun coming in from Tyler's window. I only had one shade drawn and the rest of the room was on the darker side. The exposure turned out even better than I thought it would because the area around the patch of light looked more black in the preview than it really was. Check out the others' shots in the Flickr pool here.

Week9_Shadow

3 Comments:

Cara February 27, 2011 at 6:08 PM  

So cool Shel! Hope you had a great time at the wine tasting.

Jessie March 1, 2011 at 4:58 PM  

Fabulous! Wine tasting - too much fun mama! Seriously this is a very cool shot. Love it!

Jen March 1, 2011 at 9:55 PM  

Awesome. We were on the same wavelength this week.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP