Sunday, April 3, 2011

52 Weeks of Me: Week 14 (Underexposed)

The "52 Weeks of Me" theme this week is "Underexposed." I had another very busy week so I only was able to snap my photograph a few hours ago while I was on the plane to Madison, Wisconsin. We were waiting to take off, and the plane was so dark on the inside, compared to the bright light coming in through the window. I thought it would be a good opportunity to grab an underexposed shot so I took out my iPhone and clicked away. Check out the Flickr pool to see how everyone else's shots turned out here.

Week14_Underexposed

4 Comments:

eye lift April 3, 2011 at 11:36 PM  

Nice snap A baby care and pampered another baby. Like it. It shows me a different view of life. Appreciate.

Corey~living and loving April 4, 2011 at 1:04 AM  

I LOVE THIS! you rocked it....and on a plane no less. WOW!

Jen April 4, 2011 at 10:05 PM  

I can't believe you took this photo with your iphone. My iphone photos are always horrible. I love the softness of the photo.

nose surgery July 1, 2011 at 1:26 PM  

I like this snap and Its really looks awesome and very perfect for the iphone screen. But I will always prefer by default iphone wallpaper.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP