Sunday, January 30, 2011

52 Weeks of Me: Week 5 (Daily Activities)

I know, I know....it looks like I cheated a little bit this week, but I have a good excuse! And besides, those 3 fingers are mine so I am technically in the shot. Haha. Anyway, Cara and Jessie picked "Daily Activities" for this week's theme. So here is my excuse. We just went live with a new computer system at my work and I was one of the suckers analysts supporting this Go-Live. The fun began last Friday night and will continue until mid February. I've been working the 7pm-8am shift since last week. Fun, right? Not so much when you're salaried. Anyway, I don't think I have done much of anything this week except monitor a queue, fix issues and try to get a nap in here and there in the off hours. Typing on a laptop has pretty much been my sole daily activity this week so that's the direction I had to go for my shot. Check out the others in the Flickr pool here.

Week5_DailyActivities

3 Comments:

Jessie January 30, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

I remember the night shift well and don't miss a minute of it. I do still work it with Ruby who refuses to sleep through the night but at least I can be half asleep and tend to her lol :) I think that this is a great shot and totally shows your daily activities. Love it!

Cara January 30, 2011 at 9:12 AM  

I am so proud that you still did a shot because I know just how busy you are. Kudos to you Shelly! Plus it's not cheating since your finger are there. A self portrait does not have to have your face in it, just a bit of you is all you need. You will look back at this photo and know exactly what you were in the midst of a the time.

Corey~living and loving January 30, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

oh my word...your week has been ughers.....ugh!
I like this shot really well though. What is the red button, though?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP