Monday, April 12, 2010

Best Shot Monday: Heart-shaped Leaves

I decided to join Cara in signing up for Tracey Clark's Picture Spring class. The class started when while I was down in Disney vacationing, so it was challenging to get all of the shots and post them. But the nice thing about the class is that there is no pressure to capture each and every daily theme. So far it has been a wonderful experience. I love being given the different themes so you can explore your creativity behind the lens on a daily basis. The shot below was taken over the weekend when we were asked to capture a heart shaped theme. My husband thought I was crazy when I saw these leaves and stopped in the middle of mowing the grass to run into the house. When I came out with my camera he said, "You're bloody ridiculous!" Some people just don't understand! :)

HeartLeaves

For more Best Shot Monday pics, head over to Tracey's Blog

5 Comments:

Megan April 12, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

i'm sure you got some funny looks bending down to photograph the leaves:), but perfect for your heart capture!

Teresa @ Red Velvet Confections April 12, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

It's funny how our passions can make those who "don't get it" respond that way. It seems you're obviously more keenly aware of your surroundings now. That's pretty awesome!

Cara April 14, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

1. Great shot.
2. Why wasn't your husband mowing the grass?

Unknown April 23, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

So pretty. green leaves are my favorite! The class sounds awesome!

Jill June 23, 2010 at 8:25 PM  

Isn't that why we blog, though? To find other weirdos who get it? Love it!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP