Thursday, April 8, 2010

Team-Up Thursday: Simple

This week Jody and I decided to pick the theme of "Simple" and it was anything but that for both of us! Everywhere I looked I saw complex signs, architecture, patterns, designs, etc. I tried to look around for a daisy since I think of those as a simple flower, but all I ran into were orchids...definitely not simple in my mind. Finally, yesterday when I picked up the kids, Emily asked me if we could have pancakes for dinner. I had so many things to do so I didn't feel like taking the time to make them from scratch. So I opened the cabinet and took out my backup stash of "just add water" pancake mix. What could be more simple than that! Jody said she had a hard time finding something "simple" as well so she used this sign she shot while vacationing. Too bad it isn't easy to portray "simple" people in a photograph because I could have taken plenty of those! Haha!

Simple

Check out Megan and Melody to see more Theme Thursday shots.

4 Comments:

Killlashandra April 8, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

Funny comment about simple people. ;) I agree. Although I also agree with simple and pancake mix. I've certainly been known to whip up pancakes for dinner for myself and the kids in a pinch too.

Megan April 8, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

i wish i had one of those "simple" sprinkles cupcakes right about now.:) it's funny how so often, the themes we think are going to be easy end up the most challenging. you two were definitely up to the task:)!

Unknown April 23, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

I love that logo. Nice and simple for sure : ) When I make pancakes it is not simple because I always burn them... : (

Unknown June 5, 2010 at 5:04 PM  

You don't have a follow button or you know I would TOTALLY follow you Shelly : (

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP