Thursday, April 1, 2010

Team-Up Thursday: Vacation

Jody and I decided to pick the theme of "Vacation" since she just got back from a spring break getaway and I'm down here at Disney right now. I love the little drink umbrella sticking out of the bacon in Jody's shot. She said her daughter did it one morning on their vacation at the breakfast table. I wanted a general shot to represent Disney so I decided to use the shot I captured of the Mickey balloons at the park's entrance. I love the reflection of people in all of the balloons. Wow, is it crowded here! The bus driver told us that they had to stop letting people into Magic Kingdom around 2:30PM for the past 2 days for a little while until some people left because the park was at it's maximum capacity. I think I was the only one who didn't mind the crowd. But after all, I am a devout Black Friday shopper!

Vacation

Check out Megan and Melody to see more Theme Thursday shots.

2 Comments:

Megan April 1, 2010 at 6:58 PM  

vacation is the perfect theme -- if only i could do that every week;). i love your balloon shot, especially with minnie peeking out of the corner. and the umbrella in the bacon? so cute. great pair!

Cara April 1, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

I so wish we were going to Disneyland...I mean Disney World this year. I love the balloon shot, my boys would die over them. How great would it be to get your bacon served with an umbrella? That what I call a vacation.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP