Sunday, March 13, 2011

52 Weeks of Me: Week 11 (Silhouette)

"Silhouette" was this week's theme for the "52 Weeks of Me" project. Wow, this was a difficult assignment for me. Ideally, it would have been summertime and I would have been able to go outdoors and take a beautiful silhouette shot on a beach somewhere with the sunset in the background. But since it is still winter and a bit chilly outside, I opted to try to capture a silhouette near one of the windows...from the inside. Unfortunately, I didn't like any of the shots I captured, but I picked the one I disliked the least (below). Hopefully next week will be a better week! Check out the Flickr pool to see how everyone else's shots turned out here.

Week11_Silhouette

0 Comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP