Thursday, May 27, 2010

Team-Up Thursday: Fresh

Jody chose this week's theme of "fresh" and loved the natural light and "softness" of her shot of the peonies. I, on the other hand, went a different route because I just had to include the shot I captured of my daughter as the flower girl and the ring bearer being "fresh" to me at a recent wedding. They were standing there looking all innocent and I asked them to smile at the count of three. Just after I said "three" this is what I got! Take note of the lollipop and candy necklace. They had a candy station at the wedding for the little kids and the "kids at heart" so many of them, including these two, were on a sugar high. :)

Fresh
Check out Megan and Melody to see more Theme Thursday shots.

8 Comments:

Killlashandra May 27, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

LOL - I love your picture. Their poses remind me of what my almost 5 year old would be doing to right now if you asked him to smile for the camera. ;)

Honeybee Quilter May 30, 2010 at 7:23 AM  

Did she learn this behavior from her maternal grandmother? Very cute picture!

Unknown June 5, 2010 at 5:01 PM  

Oh my gosh Shelly! Your picture TOTALLY makes me smile. They are the cutest children on the planet. And they look JUST like you. : )

Unknown June 7, 2010 at 7:39 PM  

I came in search of your post about the photo walk Shelly : )

XO

Cara June 10, 2010 at 3:13 PM  

I am so glad you posted this, I LOVE this shot of them.

bBchronicles July 8, 2010 at 2:19 PM  

These are GREAT photos - love the peonies (one of my all time favorites) - love how soft and clean they look. LOVE the kids - adorable with the candy and 'kid-faces'!!! Nice job.

Unknown July 10, 2010 at 11:28 AM  

Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you today Shelly! Hope you are well!

cookies and cups August 19, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

That picture is hilarious!!!
I have been there at weddings before, but usually wine had something to do with it ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP