Thursday, May 20, 2010

Team-Up Thursday: White

We decided to capture the color white this week for our theme. White makes me think of weddings, so I chose a closeup shot of one of my brides' gowns for this week. I really like how it coordinates with Jody's image, which is also white on a black background. The chandelier makes me think of an elegant event, complimenting the wedding dress and the doves can also be linked to wedding ceremonies.

White

Check out Megan and Melody to see more Theme Thursday shots.

3 Comments:

Killlashandra May 20, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

Nice combo! I like the white on black in both shots too. At the same time I like how the bead work on the gown is darker and on white and the pattern is white on dark and somehow the colors get transposed again. If that made any sense. ;) I like them so much I got tongued tied. LOL

Cara May 20, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

I love the gown shot, you have to teach me how you get that. Great job ladies!

Unknown June 5, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Wow. That is so lovely. Just lovely! Send me your email. I have a chatastrophic bride question to ask you!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP