Saturday, January 15, 2011

52 Weeks of Me: Week 3 (Focus on the Eyes)

Cara and Jessie's theme for the 52 Weeks of Me project this week was "Focus on the Eyes." I just didn't care for any of the pics I took of myself this week so Cara helped me pick one. Thanks, Cara! A friend was teasing me, saying that I don't always have to smile in my pictures for the project. But it is sooooo hard for me!! Everyone who knows me will agree that it is not like me NOT to smile! I'm always smiling. So in the end, here is a picture I came up with while I was trying to just make a "straight" face. But, truth is I think I look a little pissed off or possessed (can't tell which) instead. Oh well...I tried! Check out the others in the Flickr pool here.

Week3_Eyes

9 Comments:

Ma Kerry January 15, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

WOW - STUNNING!

Unknown January 15, 2011 at 10:47 PM  

That is a great picture. You are gorgeous. That lipstick is killer. : )

Mama.Mommy.Mom. January 16, 2011 at 9:03 AM  

I love it! I processing is great and I totally agree on the lipstick!

Jessie January 16, 2011 at 9:12 AM  

Beautiful! You look so beautiful! I agree with ours being a whole face together only I wouldn't want my selfie next to your super cute one :)

Cara January 16, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

I don't know what to say cause you know I love this one already! Okay, I'll say...You Rock!

a January 16, 2011 at 11:08 AM  

This is gorgeous! Look at your cheekbones! And your jawline! You look amazing--and you took the shot yourself! Isn't that cool?

I love that you went with color instead of B/W, like the rest of us seem to have done.

Colleen @AMadisonMom January 16, 2011 at 4:51 PM  

Beautiful shot! I love the color... and the cropping.

Kimberly January 16, 2011 at 5:38 PM  

The processing is spot on and I love the crop!

Jen January 17, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

You are simply stunning and so very talented!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP