Sunday, February 20, 2011

52 Weeks of Me: Week 8 (Zero In)

Cara and Jessie's theme for this week was "Zero in." I had initially thought I was going to take a picture of my feet slightly resting on a scale and focus on the "zero" on the scale. Then I saw the lack of nail polish on my toes and I didn't feel like painting them (again, because I wait until the last minute) so I decided to go with something else. I was holding my lens cap and noticed that the way I was holding it sort of resembled a zero (a stretch, I know). Haha. And then the roundness of the lens cap formed the shap of an "O," in addition to the "o" in Nikon. So in the end, below is the shot I ended up capturing. Check out the others' shots in the Flickr pool here.

Week8_ZeroIn

2 Comments:

Jessie February 21, 2011 at 1:48 PM  

Your toes aren't polished but look at your pretty fingers! Great interpretation Shelly!

Cara February 22, 2011 at 9:33 PM  

Your are so innovative Shel!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP