Sunday, November 2, 2008

Welcome - At Last!

I must admit - I've been trying to start this blog for ages now and I just never got around to it. I could take the easy way out and just point the finger at my two wonderful kids (Emily, 4 years and Tyler, 10 months) for consuming all of my time. However, that is only partially true so I'll step up and take the blame for the rest.

Anyone who knows me will tell you that I talk incessantly - usually never at a loss for words. But for some reason I kept putting off starting this blog, mainly because I wasn't sure how I was going to put down in words what I am thinking,feeling on a regular basis. Then I started reading other blogs and realized that everyone is just as busy as I am and that it's okay if I don't get to post something all the time. With that pressure removed, I decided to start this blog.

In this blog, I hope to talk about some of the joys and idiosyncrasies that occur so you can gain a little glimpse of my life and learn about those people who make it special. I would also like to share stories about my children as they grow up so I will always have a place to look back and reflect. Lastly, photography is a great passion of mine so I will be sure to post tons of photos. I hope you enjoy!

1 Comments:

Cara November 3, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Welcome to the Blogosphere!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP