Monday, December 15, 2008

Best Shot Monday: Christmas Tree

For this week's Best Shot Monday, I decided to share a couple of pictures I took of some Christmas trees. I really enjoyed Momology's bokeh shots the other day so I decided to take my camera out and take a couple of shots myself.

The first picture is of our Christmas tree. It's alright, but I don't think I like the bokeh effect on the white lights as much as colored lights. The remaining pics I shot over the weekend of my parent's Christmas tree while I was visiting. The first ones I was going for the bokeh effect again, but the last one was my favorite. After my hectic morning this past Friday, I decided to put the kids to bed that night and unwind by messing around with my camera settings, taking a couple of Christmas tree shots and playing in Photoshop to design our 2008 Christmas card.








For more Best Shot Monday pics, visit Mother May I

10 Comments:

Cara December 15, 2008 at 8:23 AM  

I absolutely love the last one. I also tried the bokeh but mine didn't come out quiet as good.

Jen December 15, 2008 at 11:43 AM  

I have the bokeh Christmas Tree light experimenting on my to do list. I love how yours turned out.

Holly {ArtistMotherTeacher} December 15, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

Love these! We did some experimenting with the tree lights last year and loved the results. Very fun!

Joanna December 15, 2008 at 12:54 PM  

Great job. I cant decide if I like the white or the color better!

Megan December 15, 2008 at 1:43 PM  

xmas tree bokeh is the best :).

Dawn December 15, 2008 at 4:33 PM  

Those are beautiful!

Brittany December 15, 2008 at 8:24 PM  

those are so fun and beautiful!

maggiemae and family December 15, 2008 at 9:50 PM  

very pretty!! i want to learn how to do that :)

Eli's Lids December 15, 2008 at 10:56 PM  

Great shots! And I love the title of your blog... to funny.
http://elislids.blogspot.com/

{K} December 17, 2008 at 11:08 PM  

Those are really cool pics!!

Subscribe to My Blog!

Subscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP