Thursday, December 4, 2008

Theme Thursday: Togetherness

As soon as I saw the theme of "togetherness" this week, I thought of this picture. Before Tyler was born last December, Emily was the only child and was by herself in almost all of the pictures that I took of her. I am really enjoying seeing the interaction between the two of them and being able to capture that. I still make sure to take plenty of pictures of him solo as well so he doesn't develop the "2nd child syndrome" and complain later on that I never took any pictures of "just him." Haha

In this picture, Emily was showing Tyler how to decorate the tree. They had such a fun time together. Emily was busy putting all of the little hooks on her Spongebob, Carebear and Dora ornament sets and taking Tyler's hand so he could help her put them on the tree. She did get a little frustrated though when Tyler kept taking off all of the ornaments they had just hung and would put them in his mouth. She would say, "No, Tyler. You don't eat ornaments." I was busy snapping away, hoping to salvage a couple shots for the annual Christmas card.


Go visit The Land of K. A. for more togetherness shots.

4 Comments:

Cara December 4, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

I love the muted tones.

Stacy December 4, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

Oh, what a sweet big sister and sweet shot! They will have lots of fun togetherness in the future. :)

Joanna December 4, 2008 at 2:42 PM  

Look at that tie on your little man! that is so cute. Great togetherness shot of your little ones.

Unknown December 4, 2008 at 3:30 PM  

What a cute picture! It's so sweet!

Subscribe to My Blog!

Subscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP