Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Card 2008...Finally!

Boy, I am really running behind this year! I managed to take a photo of the kids a couple weeks ago and only got around to making the card this weekend. I started browsing Snapfish, Shutterfly, etc. to try to find the photo card I liked best. Then I thought about how much I liked Stacy's card and got to thinking that I should make my own template. I have a collection of backgrounds, fonts, you name it that I've collected over the years to make different projects. Anyway, here is the final product for this year's Christmas card. I have also saved a blank template in .psd format so you can add your own picture and text. Anyone who is interested, just email me at stushellyreeve@gmail.com and I'll email you the file. I'm all about sharing. Also, feel free to give me any constructive feedback. This was my first digital card template. I'm used to the more manual crafting methods like cutting, pasting, stitching, stamping or chalking when I make my cards or scrapbook pages. I haven't forged into the world of digital scrapbooking too much.

3 Comments:

Cara December 15, 2008 at 8:27 AM  

I love the expressions on their faces. The template is awesome.

Eli's Lids December 15, 2008 at 10:58 PM  

Found your blog while blog hopping.
We still have to do our cards... I'm waiting for a Christmas skirt I ordered for my daughter on etsy... I'm THAT lame!
http://elislids.blogspot.com/

Christina December 16, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

It's adorable!! I love the background you chose, and such a cute picture! I finally slapped together a lame-o card a few days ago.

Subscribe to My Blog!

Subscribe

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP