Monday, January 12, 2009

Best Shot Monday: E-A-G-L-E-S

These were taken over the weekend when The Philadelphia Eagles beat the NY Giants in their playoff game. I really liked how the 1st picture turned out of Tyler, but I had to include the second one as well of him watching TV. He seemed to be really involved watching the game for a little while so I wanted to snap a quick shot. It was only later when I was reviewing the pictures that I noticed that McNabb (who is on his jersey) was actually on the TV screen while I was taking the shot.

Oh, I also wanted to mention that we just noticed over the weekend that Tyler's 7th tooth is staring to come in: the bottom right tooth next to the middle. Our little man is getting so big!

3 Comments:

Jaimee January 13, 2009 at 1:08 AM  

Awww...that second shot is so cute! Of course, those eyes are amazing too!

Cara January 13, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

I love the second shot, it's an awesome capture. He has awesome eye Shelly!

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Soooooo cute!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP