Monday, March 8, 2010

Best Shot Monday: Gaze

Finally a beautiful and rather "warm-ish" weekend. Everyone else in my family shed their coats and just had sweatshirts on while we were at the park, but I still had to wear my peacoat. I'm always cold! All of the snow we received a couple weeks ago is just about gone and the ground is a muddy mess. Emily and Tyler had a blast running around the baseball field at the park, watching their feet slowly sink in the ground. Emily pretended it was quicksand. The grass wasn't quite as muddy, so we practiced hitting and fielding a little with Emily since she signed up for a proper softball team that starts the end of April. By "proper" I mean that they don't use a Tee anymore to bat; the coach pitches to the girls. And I thought last year's games were long...haha! We'll see how it goes. Tyler was running around the park randomly as we were playing, picking up a ball here and there or kicking the soccer ball. I managed to capture a shot when a group of puppies across the field caught his attention enough to stop him in his tracks.

Tyler Faded


For more Best Shot Monday pics, head over to Tracey's Blog

5 Comments:

Stacy March 9, 2010 at 10:35 AM  

Really cute shot of your little man! Our snow is slowly melting away here, too. I'm not going to say it is going to be totally gone. We usually get a few good snowstorms in March, but seeing brown earth is kinda nice!

Cara March 9, 2010 at 10:59 AM  

He is getting so big. I like how you can see mud on his shoes. BTW- I have some more sweat jackets for you - Nicolo has grown out of his 2T jackets already!

Jaimee March 9, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

OMG! He could be a little Gap model, Shelly! He's adorable! What a great shot!

HipMomma March 10, 2010 at 9:25 PM  

He really is adorable! And I too love the mud on his shoes. That has to be framed.

jody March 14, 2010 at 12:07 AM  

This is so cute! He looks captivated...what a sweet boy!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP