Thursday, March 25, 2010

Team-Up Thursday: Happy

I didn't have a lot of time this week to capture this week's theme since we only decided on it yesterday. Luckily, I had something in mind right away. I have always been an extremely happy person and all of my friends know it takes a heck of a lot to get me angry. When I was younger, I was one of those kids in school where everyone asked, "Are you OK?" if I looked remotely serious because it was so out-of-the-norm for me not to be laughing or smiling. Everyone thought it was appropriate that I had a smiley face collection because it matched my demeanor and they would always think of me when they saw one on their travels. Therefore, I thought I'd break out one of my mugs from the collection for this week's "happy" shot since it has always made me smile.

I love the vibrant colors in Jody's shot this week. My shot was initially bold, but I chose to tone down the colors and go for more of a "muted" look this week. Even though our shots are very different, it made me laugh that once again we angled our shots in the same direction; both slightly to the left.


Check out Megan and Melody to see more Theme Thursday shots.

5 Comments:

Cara March 25, 2010 at 5:35 AM  

Ilove these together. You are right, when I see a smiley face I think of you!

Megan March 25, 2010 at 10:44 AM  

what a fun mug:). i like the single focus in yours juxtaposed with the multiples in jody's.

Jaimee March 25, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

what a fun set...love how the colors just pop!

Life in Eden March 25, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

Great! Love these team up shots!

Killlashandra March 31, 2010 at 10:50 AM  

Happy colors to go with the happy mug I love them both! I need one of those smiley face mugs for the morning myself sometimes. ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP